Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge
The Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge involves trekking 25 miles while climbing the 3 highest mountains in Yorkshire (Pen-y-Ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough) consecutively. Located in the picturesque Yorkshire Dales, this is a tough but achievable challenge for anyone with a good level of fitness.
If you have any specific requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll be delighted to discuss the best option for you.
Yorkshire | 2 Days | £250
|Team size:||10 people|
|Price:||£250 per person|
|Days:||2 (including 2 nights B&B accommodation)|
|Grade:||Moderate to hard|
|Location:||Horton-in-Ribblesdale (Yorkshire Dales)|
|Guides:||Qualified Mountain Leaders|
|Accommodation:||2 nights B&B or 2* hotel accommodation (based on 2 sharing)|
- Single room option (additional charge)
- Equipment hire or purchase
Walkers will require a good level of fitness to complete this challenge. For those who feel that the walk is currently beyond them, Fitways Adventures can offer training programmes and mountain training days that will allow you to prepare for the challenge.
If you would like to book onto a mountain training day please click here or contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
- Transport from Maidenhead
- Highly experienced mountain leaders (Fully qualified and 1st aid trained)
- Maximum mountain leader/client ratio of 7 (usually less)
- Safety equipment (carried by your Mountain Leaders)
- Luxury vehicle (VW transporter)
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Continental Breakfast (on day of challenge)
- Full English Breakfast (on day of departure)
- Access to discounted mountain training days
- Completion certificate
- Equipment hire service
- £5m Public Liability Insurance
- £5m Professional Indemnity Insurance
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Personal insurance
- Food and drink
|5 May, 2018 - 7 May, 2018|
|2 days in Yorkshire||£250|
- Warm hat (covering ears)
- Warm top (2nd fleece would be ideal)
- Quality Waterproofs (Jacket & Trousers)
- Backpack (25– 35 litres) – do ensure your equipment is in a waterproof bag
- Mobile phone (in waterproof case)
- Blister plasters (suggest Compeed)
- Personal First Aid kit (Your Leader will carry a Master First Aid kit)
- Water Bottle (1.5-2Litres)
- Optional: Camera
- Optional: Walking poles
- Optional: Map & Compass
CLOTHING TO BE WORN ON THE HILL
- Walking boots & socks
- Walking trousers – no jeans
- Base Layer (T-shirt or long-sleeved top – not cotton)
- Sports top or fleece (not cotton)
- Windproof jacket
Equipment hire & Purchase options
|ITEM||HIRE CHARGE (PER TRIP)||PURCHASE OPTION (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY)|
|Fleece (S, M & L)||N/A||£20|
|Battery (AA) x3||N/A||£3|
|Battery (AAA) x3||N/A||£3|
Nick and the Fitways Adventures team. I can’t thank you enough for all your help and motivation you gave from the start to finish. It really was such an incredible experience & challenge. I’ll never forget!!! See you on another mountain.
Fitways Adventures, Thank you for all the support and organisation of our Yorkshire 3 Peaks adventure!! We can’t thank you enough for such a fantastic experience. A great way to bond with our team members. Can’t wait for the next adventure!